-
October 1st, 2004, 08:20 PM
#841
HB Forum Owner
Try the following:
Go http://www.google.com
● Type in "miserable", click the I'm feeling lucky button
● Type in "bastards", click the I'm feeling lucky button
● Type in "weapons of mass destruction", click the I'm feeling lucky button
● Type in "ladrones" (Spanish for thieves), click the I'm feeling lucky button (the Spanish equivalent of the R?AA is it)
-
October 2nd, 2004, 03:24 AM
#842
Inactive Member
-
October 2nd, 2004, 07:09 AM
#843
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh, I saw on CNN yesterday, that these kinda microchips they plant under your skin, used by a spanish club membership definition thingy... well a chik wanted to check outa teh club, and had to remove that microchip in a 3 hour long operation, leaving an 8cm wound on her shoulder... ouch...
-
October 2nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
#844
HB Forum Owner
Hadn't heard of it. Searched and found a news about a foreigner-owned private club using microchips in Barcelona so customers (which are usually in bikinis and shorts in that club) can pay by just having their arm scanned. Removal is not necessary, but it's not something I'd like to have. IMO it's not a good idea.
Apart from this, microchips are only used on pets and they are regulated by the government. They store a pet ID which lets you know who and where does a pet belong, so they can be recovered if lost and owners punished (although IMO, not as strongly as they should) if abandoned.
The other case of microchips used to identify people I've heard of is students in Japan, so they can't skip classes. I think this is a bad idea too.
Anyways, the Random Subject Thread would be a better place to discuss this.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
#845
Senior Hostboard Member
OOOOOOOOOkay, I only thought this IS insanity...
-
October 2nd, 2004, 09:55 PM
#846
HB Forum Owner
I can't help but see a similarity...
...although Hitler was smart, and had more class.
Note: PLEASE DO NOT post this link or give it to anybody else, or my ISP will kill me if it spreads like other popular pics. If you want to post it somewhere else, save the picture, upload it to some AngelFire account or whatever, and distribute it freely.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
#847
Senior Hostboard Member
Lol, if hitler would know how many funny pics have been made of him... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 2nd, 2004, 10:22 PM
#848
HB Forum Owner
Hitler was a rather curious personality. However, Bush can't hold a candle to him. If Bush had been born in Germany and grew in Hitler's era and position, he wouldn't have been as bad, because he's not nearly as smart. If Hitler had been born in the USA and grew in Bush's era and position, probably he would have made great things, and if he wouldn't go crazy, he would be a great, charismatic leader.
([Expects people to misunderstand him and say he's a nazi.])
-
October 2nd, 2004, 11:00 PM
#849
Senior Hostboard Member
I donno, but yeah, he was tricky...
-
October 2nd, 2004, 11:11 PM
#850
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, he took a lot of lives to beat, even with cheats.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks